- UTS-15 12 GAUGE PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN
- 14+1 CAPACITY Upgraded with an aluminum gearbox
- spring assisted pump to help get the gun into battery and for faster follow up shots.
- SIGHTS INCLUDED ($150,00 Retail Value)
The UTAS UTS-15 is a bullpup 12 gauge pump-action shotgun with two 7-round magazine tubes that can feed in an alternating or selecting pattern. The UTS-15 has a 28.3” overall length with an 18.5” barrel, chambered for 2½”, 2¾”, and 3” magnum ammunition. Constructed primarily of fiber reinforced injection molded polymer, the UTS-15 weighs 6.9 lbs. Additionally, there is a top mounted picatinny rail for the mounting of a wide variety of both iron and optical sights, coupled with Beretta style barrel threading for choke tubes.
The following features are standard on all UTS-15 models:
- Bullpup design: pistol grip and trigger are located forward of the barrel breech and action assembly. This allows for the same barrel length as a traditional shotgun but shortens the overall length of the weapon.
- Top mounted picatinny rail: allows for the mounting of a wide variety of iron and optical sights.
- Twin magazine tubes: set above the barrel to allow for easy access to the loading ports.
- Alternating or select tube feed: a selector switch located on the top of the tube/barrel assembly allows for use of multiple ammo types (i.e.: buckshot and birdshot; buckshot and rubber pellets; etc.).
- Built-in laser/light controls: the right side of the grip is reserved for controls (a button) for controlling the optional light and laser assembly.
- Threaded barrel: Beretta-style barrel threading for choke tubes allows the UTS-15 to be adapted for any situation and a range of attachments.
Accessories and optional equipment for the UTS-15 (as listed by UTAS USA):
- Front and rear sight assembly: machined from a solid billet of 7000 series ordinance aluminium with matte black anodized finish these sights are elevation and windage adjustable.
- Tactical Choke Tube: machined from 4140 ordinance grade steel and matte black oxide finished. This choke features muzzle spikes and gas ports for breeching. Also considered a choked cylinder it can be used for firing slugs as well as buck shot.