|AR15 muzzle break||
|• AR15/M4 Muzzle Brake with Crush Washer
• Screws onto standard AR15/M4 ½" X 28 threaded barrels (with .223, 5.56 bore).
• Muzzle Brake has two chambers with 14 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle rise and felt recoil.
• There are no open ports on the bottom of the Muzzle Brake, this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone.
• Steel Construction with Black Finish
• Length: 2.2"
• Weight: 2.7 oz.
|Mosin Nagant Muzzle Break||
• Mosin Nagant M44 Muzzle Brake - Bolt-On
• Muzzle Brake bolts over the barrel and behind the Front Sight Post with a Muzzle Brake Half Ring
• Ports of the Muzzle Brake redirects the propellant gasses upwards and to the sides, reducing the felt recoil
• Steel Construction
• Length: 3.9"
• Includes mounting tools
|¾" Picatinny Rail Riser 5.2"||
NEW and Improved ¾" Picatinny Rail Riser 5.2"L is Picatinny / MIL-STD 1913 profile and is lighter than the previous generation.
• Works on AR15/M4 platforms as well as any other firearm platforms with a Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rail.
• This riser helps with getting low mounted optics and raising the optic up another ¾ of an inch to a more comfortable cheek rest and shooting height.
• The rail has a hollow channel through the length to make it lighter and for some firearms act as a see-through sight channel to use the iron sights.
• Black Anodized Aluminum Construction
• Length: 5.2"
• Weight: 4.2 oz.
|Ruger 10/22 10 round mag||
|Lyman Universal Case Trimmer (used)||
- Lyman Universal Case Trimmer (used) Sold as is
- The versatile Lyman® Universal® Case Trimmer allows reloaders to trim virtually all size cases from .17 caliber up to a .458 without additional costly collets. Featuring Lyman's patented Universal Chuckhead, this easy to use trimmer which handles any case from .17 caliber to .458 Winchester Magnum. Trimmer allows both coarse and fine adjustments and utilizes an adjusting ring that lets you ''dial in'' to an approximate setting for quick repeatability. The Universal Case Trimmer comes with nine of the most popular pilots. Additional pilots and an optional power adapter are available (sold separately) to increase the Trimmer's versatility. Weight: 4 lbs.
- Trims any size case from .17 up to .458 WinMag
- Features Lyman's Universal Chuckhead
- Easy to use
- Allows both coarse and fine adjustment
- Adjusting ring allows you to ''dial in'' setting for quick repeatability
- Comes with nine popular pilots
|Hornady Neck Turn Tool (used)||
|Hornady Neck Turn Tool (used) Sold as is
The Hornady Neck Turn Tool saves hand loaders time and effort at the workbench. Designed for use on a wide variety of case lengths, the Hornady Neck Turn Tool allows for the use of a cordless drill to make neck turning faster and easier, while providing superior consistency and surface finish. An adjustment knob enables the user to choose detents for .0005” adjustment increments, or no detents for infinite adjustment. The Hornady Neck Turn tool is a winning solution for precision hand loaders who want to maximize their case care productivity.
- Designed for use on a wide variety of case lengths
- Allows for the use of a cordless drill
- Adjustment knob to choose detents for .0005" adjustment increments or no detents for infinite adjustment
|RCBS Gauging Tool (used)||
- RCBS Gauging Tool (used) Sold as is
- The RCBS Case Master Concentricity Gaging Tool is a tool designed to help reloaders create the most accurate ammunition possible. This tool easily measures neck concentricity, uniformity, thickness and bullet run-out to ensure that all reloading equipment is setup to product the most accurate rounds possible. This tool can also be used to detect case head separation before any symptoms are apparent on the outside of the case. Technical Information
Type: Concentricity Gaging Tool
Material: Aluminum Base with Steel Accessories
Function: Measures case neck concentricity, uniformity and thickness, as well as case length and bull run-out
Features: Fully-adjustable V-blocks to securely position the case for an accurate measure, compact base for convenience but still steady enough for the tasks at hand
|Shooting F-1 Chronograph (used)||
- Shooting F-1 Chronograph
- Shooting Chrony's F-1 Chronograph gives you exact ballistics at an affordable price. Check velocities ranging from 30 fps to 7,000 fps to within 0.5% accuracy for any projectile, including arrows, bullets, pellets, etc. An LCD read-out stays on the screen until the next shot is fired. The F-1 is the basic ballistic work horse, with the option of upgrading to any other Chrony-model should you want more features anytime later. Constructed with a steel housing for strength, durability, and less expansion/contraction deviation than plastic housings. The Beta-Chrony features a 60-shot memory divided into six numbered strings. Weighing in at under a lightweight 2.5 lb., the F-1 folds for safe carrying and storage. A manufacturer's three-year warranty is included. Mounting Hole Thread measures 1/4 x 20".
- Used sold as is
- Condition : like new
|Kodiak SKS-101 Rail System||
- Kodiak SKS-101 Rail System + 15$ shipping + tax
- buy 2 for 200$ + tax (shipping included)
|CSA VZ 58 Scope Side Rail||